Monday, July 13, 2009

Facebook nethack?!

So today I discovered on facebook today that there is an application for nethack. Pretty cool, right?

For those of you who don't know what nethack is, it's pretty much an oldschool game inspired by Rogue. It's a pretty difficult challenge, which is why I like this game so much! I've been playing it for a couple months now and I still haven't been able to get past the first couple of dungeon branches.

If you want to check out what Nethack is all about, check it out here

Anyways, they don't have that many high scores on there, so at the moment it should be pretty easy for a more experienced player to actually dominate that scoreboard. I aim to try to get on there myself, but I'm still kind of nubby when it comes to this game.

Check it out for yourself! Facebook Nethack

No comments: